Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sense, re-sense, and multisensical wonders

I went to Seattle confused, unenthusiastic, unmotivated, and unhappy.  I left Seattle inspired, at peace with myself, invigorated, and probably even more confused, lol.  I guess I learned that (1) I'm only 23 and I have a whole exciting life ahead (2) I WANT to be a doctor, and I think I'll be a darn good one too (3) No one but me defines my happiness (4) I do have the ability to love again, but I must never let "love" make me forget numbers 1-3.

How'd I learn all this?  Well, for one escaping the environment that made me feel unmotivated and unenthusiastic helped.  Being at a conference surrounded by brilliant leaders in medicine was inspirational.  Having a roommate with an exceptional life story helped put my own life in perspective.  And experiencing my first real crush post-ex bf was... I can't put it into words.  According to a new friend, in Seattle I experienced, "sense, re-sense, and multisensical wonders."

But you guys care about sisterlocks! So here are some pics:




P.S. Welcome new subscribers!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment