Monday, March 21, 2011

Sisterlocks, waitlists, and other meandering thoughts

Hello all!!!  Thanks for the two new suscribers! It was getting kinda lonely blogging to my one follower (who happens to be my ex and probably forgot that he is even following this blog, lol).    So it was my original intent to blog more often, but the problem is, my life is so boring that I don't do anything that requires me to take pretty dolled up pictures of my locks.  But this past weekend I finally went out with my sis and her friends and I have pics of my sisterlocks 1 month in... yay!!!

So I had my hair re-tightened about 1.5 weeks before these pics were taken.  I had them re-tightened so soon because I had my followup mini re-tightening session:




Other than that I have some major decisions to make over the next few months.  I have to choose which med school to go to!  I have to see if I can get into one of these schools on which I have been placed on the waitlist ... I have to find myself before my new journey begins!!!!  So much to do so little time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment